If you need a battery powered automatic motion sensing night light to light up your kids way to washroom, wall corner, hallways, stairs. THIS IS IT!
– The light will blink or flash when the battery is about to run out.It is not a quality problem, just a signal.
– There are too many LED chips to burn the battery, and too bright, It is better to turn the lights down low to extend the battery life.
– Please send email to email@example.com if you have any question about this item.
Questions were often asked
– It looks like a brillant idea, but why so many negative customer reivews?
RE: 80% negative reviews complained its flash issue.
The flash is not a quality problem,just a signal, engineer set this function to remind customer change the battery. But we did not expect so many customers mistakenly thought that the lights was defective.
– According to the reviews, does the battery run too fast?
RE: If you adjust the lights on the highest brightness level, and always keep it on sensing mode, the answer is yes. Because there are 30pcs SMD2835 light chips draining energy from 4pcs samll poor AAA batteries simultaneously. But the lights still last almost 2 weeks, it was already a miracle. The SMD2835 LED is already very bright, no need to turn the lights on the hightest brightness level.
– Is there any way to keep the battery run a longer time?
RE: Yes, the lights will run at least 1 month if you do the following,
Firstly, lut the redundant light strip.
Secondly, lower the brightness
The last, load quality new batteries instead of used or cheap made batteries.- Item Incl.: 2-pack 1.64 feet battery motion sensing led strip lights, batteries not included.
– Motion sensing, lights up when people get closed and turns off in 30s when people left.
– Powered by 4 AAA battreies, low power consumption. Lights will flash when there is not enough power to support it.
– Easy to instal, put batteries in, keep motion sensor open, sitck it on, then well done!
– Stick it anywhere even curved surface, Kids Rooms, Closet, Pantries, Attic, Drawer, Trunk, Hallways, Stairs.