Collectible hardcover edition! All new illustrations! Same jaw-dropping mix of fun and information.
Now is your chance to own the very first Uncle John’s Bathroom Reader For Kids Only in a hardcover edition with all new illustrations! When our younger readers demanded a Bathroom Reader of their own, Uncle John put together this brain-boggling easy-to-read collection of facts, fads, quotes, history, science, origins, pop culture, mythology, humor, and more! Plus it’s full of wacky and fun illustrations and Uncle John’s famous “running feet”–those fun and fascinating facts on the bottom of every page. Kids will read about…
* Who was Dr. Seuss?
* Baseball superstitions
* The birth of The Simpsons
* How carnival games are rigged
* Dining on scorpions and tarantulas
* Shocking truths about thunder and lightning
* Disgusting bodily functions like ear wax and digestion ( and why they’re important)
* Uncle John’s all-time favorite elephant joke: Q: How do you get an elephant up an oak tree? A: Plant an acorn underneath him and wait 50 years!
…And much, much more!